SDCL Support Services
RSO Moodle Page
The Office of Student Leadership maintains a leadership resource page for RSOs that highlight helpful tips: funding opportunities, important reminders and more to increase your leadership and organizational edge. If you want to share an important event, initiative, tips, or success with your fellow RSO leaders, post directly to the page.
Periodically, the Office of Student Leadership will offer leadership workshops for Spalding students with RSO leaders given first priority. These workshops are intended to help you improve your leadership edge, that is, the skills and qualities to help you be a more successful leader.
Kentucky Collegiate Leadership Conference
The Kentucky Collegiate Leadership Conference (KCLC) is a statewide generalist leadership conference for students from all of the Commonwealth's colleges and universities. The conference was conceived by several members of the College Personnel Association of Kentucky in 2007 who discussed the need for a statewide leadership conference as a professional development opportunity for all Kentucky undergraduates. The Office of Student Leadership has set aside funds to send students to KCLC every year. The event usually takes place in January or February at a KY college campus. You can also submit a proposal to present a workshop at the conference. Contact the Director of Student Leadership if you would like to attend this professional development opportunity and sharpen your leadership skills by sharing best practices with other student leaders.
RSOs are invited to use ELC suite 305 in SDCL for meetings and may also request storage space for promotional material.
Sending a Fax by Email
- Open Outlook from your desktop or the portal.
- Enter the fax machine's 10 digit phone number in the To: field followed by "@rcfax.com":
- Enter the Cover Page text into the Subject field. This may be left blank if cover page information is in your attachment.
- NOTE: Text entered in the body of the e-mail is not displayed on the cover page and is not sent as part of the fax.
- To send a fax to an International number, enter (+) and the country code, followed by the phone number in the To: field followed by "@rcfax.com":
- To send to multiple fax machines, enter each number in the To: field:
- If you intend to send your fax to 50 or more recipients, enter all of the recipients' 10 digit phone numbers in the To: field followed by "@rcfaxbroadcast.com”.
- The method for attaching multiple files to your fax will vary on your e-mail client. In most instances, the program will let you select multiple files from a folder by holding the CTRL button when you click on additional files to add.
- If you wish to add additional files from other folders, simply add your original file. Then repeat the process until you have added all of your desired files.
- A member of the SDCL staff can make copies for your organization.
- Any individual or group found to be making personal copies on this copier will lose their copier privileges.