Separation from the University | Spalding University Student Handbook

Separation from the University

In any case which results in separation from the University, withholding a degree, or revoking a degree, the Dean of Students Office will notify the dean of the academic unit in which the student has been enrolled and other appropriate University officials.  The office of the Registrar will be informed and disable the student from registering for future classes or similarly interacting with the university.